Monday, December 5, 2011

Cauli-Rice Patties

I found this recipe on the blog "Vegan Misjonen" and I loved it! . I decided to crust mine with panko bread crumbs to make them extra crisp. I have never tasted a veggie patty I truly enjoyed, but making these two days in a row, proved the veggie-patty hater in me wrong.







Tip: Not eating the patties today? 
      - The mixture will be ok for two days in the fridge. 
      - Pre-shape your patties, crumb them without frying, stack and freeze.




6 comments:

  1. Låter fantastiskt gott och bilden är verkligen aptitretande! Köpte nyss panko för att testa om det är så bra som alla säger, kanske blir det sådana här som premiär ;) Det är väl okej att jag kommenterar på svenska?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @karlekpatallrik Verkligen ok att du skriver på svenska :) Ingen fara alls. Ja jag tycker panko lever upp till alla förväntningar, lycka till med maten.
    Kram
    //Emma @The Vegan Swedes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Canada, Quebec and I just feel on your blog, I love your recipes.
    These look delicious! Its a Great idea!
    xxxx
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lysa :) Happy to have readers from all over the world. Thanks for the feed back.

      //Emma @The Vegan Swedes

      Delete
  4. id really would like this recipe but its not available to the public without being "invited" as a subscriber to this blog .. any way to get it with out being a subscriber? this was posted to Pinterest but the "click here" recipe link wont let you go to the recipe because of the invite thing.


    thanks holli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry, it seems the blog that had the recipe has been turned into a private blog.

      //Emma @The Vegan Swedes

      Delete