You Will Need:
- Red Ribbon (I prefer cotton)
(optional: extra ribbon or cotton string for hanging)
- Make sure your oranges are as round as you can get them, that will make it easier getting the string on and staying on evenly. Simply tie the red cotton ribbon around your oranges like wrapping a christmas gift and securing it in one end with a knot and a nice bow.
- Now add your cloves by poking them through the peel/skin in the pattern of your choice.
- If you want them hanging in a window or in the opening of a door attach an extra ribbon/string for the hanging or arrange nicely on a platter or other christmas decoration.
- The wonderful scent will soon fill the room.