I recently rediscovered the oat porridge I loved as a child and here it is. This can be eaten with so many different extras, as banana, fresh berries and fruit, vanilla sugar or my favourite raspberry jam.
You Will Need:
- 2 dl (0.85 cups) Traditional Rolled Oats
- 4 dl (400 ml) Water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and gently bring to a boil.
- The porridge is done once the oats have soaked up all the water.
- Vegan Milk, I use Alpro Natural Soya Milk.
- Raspberry Jam
- (+ small sprinkle of sugar)